Pellon® SF101 Shape-Flex® is an all purpose, woven, fusible interfacing. It provides crisp support for collars, cuffs, yokes, pockets, facings, and other detail areas of a garment. It can also add body and permanent stability when used as a backing for needlework and punch embroidery. Shape-Flex® is intended for light to medium woven and knit fabrics, including oxford cloth, chambray, gingham, madras, tattersall, pincord, flannel, and polyester/cotton blends. To pre-shrink, fill a sink with warm water. Place interfacing in water for about ten minutes.* Do not put in washer or dryer by itself or you may loosen the adhesive. Gentle squeeze out excess water and allow to dry.
- Price is per yard
- White, Black (please choose above)
- 100% Cotton
- 20″ widthe
- All-purpose woven fusible interfacing
- Provides crisp support
- Sewing machine safe
- Machine wash warm. Tumble dry medium, or dry clean.
- Iron at wool/steam setting
* I have NEVER done the pre-shrink on SF-101 in the years I've been making bags, and everything is always just fine. Who has that kind of time??? lol